The goal in life is to always have the most success without doing anything at all (right?). Except life is funny, and we don’t always get what we want. Or do we? There are definitely times where you have to put in the work, but why should you have to all the time when sometimes it’s ok to kick back let someone else do the work? How you say? Keep reading to find out.
- Cross Promotion – Cross promotion is a surefire way to get your name out there without doing too much work. If you’re unfamiliar with what cross promotion is, head to our blog post about different ways you can cross promote. In short, get your clients to promote your business by creating a collaborative project, i.e. a product, a lecture, etc. and put both of your names on it.
- Great Design – Sometimes pretty designs on your bags, business cards, or even your store’s design are so aesthetically pleasing that people want to photograph them. With the up rise of social media and media influencers, people create beautiful images using your designs. How many times do you see people holding photographing their simple Chanel boxes and even displaying them nicely in their closet?
- Branding – Similar to the last point, branding is really important. However, you can’t always carry around your Chanel boxes (unless of course you’re leaving the store). The importance of branding makes your products easily recognizable on screen and in real life. Think coffee companies, Starbucks and Coffee Bean have easily recognizable straws and cups that can be seen from miles away.
- Having Quality Products: Google is a great example of this. Otherwise, why would we have an entire blog post about all of the Google tools we use on a regular basis. Google products are so essential to our business that it is no secret we use them regularly. We let everyone know our secret without being paid to do it. They have marketing without having to pay for it.
- Trends – Trending is hard to achieve, but if you’re the source of the trend, then you’re in luck. Pokémon Go is one of those trends that may have been entirely exciting for a only a few weeks, but its memory lives on. It might be the butt of every joke, but no publicity is bad publicity. Does the name Kardashian ring a bell?
Though these may not be applicable to all aspects of life, they are great ways to improve your marketing strategy and grow your business. And isn’t that what matters?
Have any marketing questions or need help having your brand elevated? Contact us here.
Image via (BOSSFIGHT)